The Pulse

Functional Training Unwrapped

Archives

June 2016

powered by

The Pulse

The Pulse

OMG . . . I'm intimidated by blogs, however, I'll try my best to make this an enjoyable resting spot to hangout on a daily basis. I have learned there is no one - size fits all approach in training clients/friends and no two are close to being alike. Only one man provides all the services at ZanyFit and that man takes the time to know clients goals, challenges and gets to celebrate each small client success along the way. Functional training is the law around here and I'm sure you have dropped a dime or two into the various functional training box/gym/studio in your area . . . some good and some bad! I'm going to leave this right here. What is your take, experience, beliefs in this world of functional training? Sound off, It's "The Pulse!"

6 Comments to The Pulse:

Comments RSS
nature on Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:30 AM
I am very glad to read
Reply to comment

essay on lost in the city on Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:47 AM
Yes, although letting go things and take a fresh start is not easy but sometimes it becomes essential or only solution in our life. Psychologist suggests that this ability should practice to children at very young age so they can make decision rationally in their lives.
Reply to comment

Brooke Charles on Saturday, October 20, 2018 7:35 AM
Regular Job.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, December 10, 2018 5:08 AM
Nice
Reply to comment

uk best essays on Monday, December 10, 2018 5:15 AM
You know what, I did feel the same way when I am writing my first blogs on my blog account. I felt like I should limit myself to the things that I will be sharing. This is actually the reason why I am not getting the participation from the readers which is something that I do really want to have. However, as time goes by, I have realized that I can get this if I will just learn to share more than what should be shared without compromising the limitations that I have set for myself. Anyway, I hope that you are doing what you are doing right now.
Reply to comment

professional essay help on Friday, January 18, 2019 1:11 AM
You are good at blogging. Keep these posts coming. I love it.
Reply to comment